Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,593 (₨112,416) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (30 minutes ago)