Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €649 (₨50,337) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)