Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,985 (1,988,795 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)