Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,098 (440,406 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)