Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,185 (743,432 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)