Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €978 (385,965 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)