Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,106 (712,901 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)