Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,028 (7,173,657 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)