Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,019 (4,464,496 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)