Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,134 (7,216,462 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)