Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,741 (¥456,452) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (32 minutes ago)