Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,758 (₨128,620) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (39 minutes ago)