Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 (¥311,360) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)