Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,187 (¥621,040) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)