Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,433 (¥315,565) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)