Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,830 (109,043 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)