Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,904 (109,373 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)