Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 ($4,491) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)