Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,205 (82,804 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)