Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02616 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,149 (82,173 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)