Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02570 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,130 (43,962 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)