Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02541 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,139 (44,822 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)