Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,828 (C$2,716) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (39 minutes ago)