Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,821 (C$2,695) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)