Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,735 (Shilling303,442) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)