Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,325 (1,819,901 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)