Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,938 (3,576,604 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)