Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,686 (7,871,401 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)