Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34101 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,393 (EC$9,950) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)