Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31649 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,638 (EC$5,177) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (42 minutes ago)