Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32397 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,904 (EC$5,878) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)