Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31457 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,742 (EC$5,539) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)