Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07125 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,685 (R 51,718) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)