Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,963 (7,120,004 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)