Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,136 (1,091,938 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)