Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,265 (5,398 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)