Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,026 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)