Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01050 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €938 (Taka 89,375) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)