Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,103 (Taka 107,686) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)