Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01171 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,985 (Taka 169,461) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)