Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,046 (Taka 101,639) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (38 minutes ago)