Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,283 (86,708 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)