Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09148 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €819 (8,954 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (about 1 hour ago)