Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09352 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,781 (19,044 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)