Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09244 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,697 (18,363 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)