Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,734 (5,407 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)