Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13401 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,171 (8,741 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)