Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13412 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €660 (4,918 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)