Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03569 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,165 (32,659₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)