Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,075 (30,960₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)