Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,106 (32,375₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)