Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,728 (руб 172,167) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)