Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €900 (﷼ 36,293,243) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (40 minutes ago)