Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,285 (﷼ 46,733,088) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)