Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,583 (14,189,068 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)