Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,006 (23,748,846 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (42 minutes ago)