Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,500 (13,259,563 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)