Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01364 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,019 (руб 74,713) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)