Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 (C$2,732) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)