Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 (C$2,918) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)