Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 (C$5,709) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)