Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 (C$3,087) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (35 minutes ago)