Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,051 (632,270 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)