Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,014 (8,139TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)