Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20552 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €793 (3,860TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)