Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (¥469,232) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)