Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,452 (₨ 272,851) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)