Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,216 (₨ 258,735) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)