Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,394 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)