Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,316 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)