Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)