Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 (元17,803) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)