Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,754 (元34,913) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)