Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09639 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (22,015 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)