Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10419 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 (25,332 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (27 minutes ago)