Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,971 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (37 minutes ago)