Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,836 (76,650 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (38 minutes ago)