Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03701 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,952 (79,761 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)