Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,817 (2,655,440 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)