Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,411 (1,981,343 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)