Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,841 (3,552,555 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)