Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20748 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,246 (6,004TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)