Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,402 (9,734TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)