Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01338 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,831 (286,439 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)