Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,055 (1,091,171 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)