Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,503 (548,464 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)