Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,562 (548,223 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)