Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,706 (₨191,306) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)