Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00889 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,808 (₨203,521) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)